So many people enjoyed our September ProductCamp, we’re doing it again.
When: May 12, 2012, 9am – 4pm
Where: C7 Data Center, Bluffdale, UT (halfway between Salt Lake City and Provo)
Bring: A willigness to share, learn, and have some fun. Also your photo ID. You can’t get into the camp without your photo ID.
Twitter: @pcamputah and #pcamputah
What is ProductCamp?
ProductCamp is a FREE collaborative, community organized unconference, focused on Product Management and Marketing. It’s a great opportunity to learn from and network with professionals involved in Product Management and Marketing in Utah and surrounding areas.
ProductCamp is about smart, passionate people coming together to discuss issues they face every day. Everyone interested in improving their ability to conceive, build, manage, launch and market products is welcome. Everyone brings different experiences and leveraging that collective knowledge is what makes ProductCamp special—and something you can’t get from any other gathering.
ProductCamp Utah is:
- Grassroots organization – Your participation will make or break the event!
- Highly engaged & creative exchange increasing each individual’s skills & knowledge.
- Building and strengthening professional relationships while having a whole lot of fun.
ProductCamp Utah is not:
- A pre-determined set of speakers and topics.
- Polite attention & passivity in sessions nor does sole responsibility rest with presenters for successful sessions.
- Networking only at formal icebreakers and scheduled breaks.
Propose a Session
Last time, we had many fantastic sessions. We’ve heard that the best way to maximize your PCamp experience is to lead a session. We’re excited to see your ideas. Click here for more information about proposing a session.
Last but not least…
Thank you to C7 Data Centers for so generously allowing us to use their facilities once again.
Space is limited, so register today!